May was a good reading month for me. Even though I took some time to myself this month to travel and wound up neglecting my books, I still managed to read seven novels, all a range of different genres and styles.
Here’s the breakdown:
- The Sheriff’s Catch by James Vella-Bardon – 4.0/5.0 stars
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler – 3.0/5.0 stars, Audiobook
- Tangerine by Christine Mangan – 4.0/5.0 stars
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – 4.0/5.0 stars
- Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch – 3.5/5.0 stars
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – 4.0/5.0 stars, Audiobook
- Circe by Madeline Miller – 5.0/5.0 stars
Listening to audiobooks was new for me this month. I decided to try some OverDrive audiobooks, and I would up loving listening to them! These were perfect for my train commute to work every day, for doing chores around my apartment and running errands, and for sneaking in some extra reading time!
Do you listen to audiobooks? What’s your favorite genre to listen to? Do you see any favorites on my list this month??